Basics of creating and configuring a VMware vSphere virtualization solution
This 8-hour course includes intensive training focused on learning the basics of building and configuring a Veeam backup solution.
Introduction to server virtualization technology. Resource planning.
2. VMware vSphere components and versions.
Difference between commercially available versions of vSpehre. vSphere infrastructure components and how they interact.
3. VMware vSphere vCenter server configuration.
Installing and configuring the vCenter server component.
4. VMware ESXi server configuration.
Installation and configuration of the ESXi virtualization platform OS.
5. Using the vSphere WEB client for system management.
Adding ESXi servers. Creating a high-availability cluster. Creating and managing virtual machines.
6. Maintenance and renewal of components.
7. Sequence of updating component versions.